Stash Report - March 2017

I started to get back into it in March after a really, really busy month at work in February.  March was still pretty busy but I did get some stuff done in the sewing room.

First up, I completed my Meadow Mystery quilt and sent it to my friend from Louisville, Kentucky. You can read all about here.

I used up a total of 10 yards for this quilt.

I also finished a #quiltsforqc this month. I used blocks submitted by the wonderful quilting community to piece the top and then used up some of my stash to back and bind it.  The blog post for this finish is here.

Used up 4 yards for the backing and binding of this quilt.

With 14 yards of fabric used this month, you might think I would have a negative balance year-to-date, but the fact of the matter is, I also did quite a bit of shopping this month.

The MMQG fat quarter bundle from Mad About Patchwork (+ 2.5 yards)
Wander half yard bundle (+ 3 yards)


Backings (+ 16 yards)
And I also purchased 3 yards of Kona Black to finish a quilt top for #quiltsforqc.

Stash Report YTD:

  • 6 scrappy projects (no change)
  • + 6.75 yards

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, you are one busy person and so love the results...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment