FAL Q4 2016 List

FAL 2016

I had a lot of fun working my Quarter 3 projects for the 2016 FAL and I managed to finish 6 of the 9 projects on my list.  I'd say 2/3 is a pretty good result wouldn't you?  I plan on finishing 2016 with a bang so will sign-up for the FAL again this quarter.

Here is my list for Q4:

1.  Weight of Love



My Weight of Love WIP has been on my lists since Q2 and I has to get done!  I did make some progress during the last quarter and my big hexie is now all pieced.  All that's left is to applique it on a background, back it, quilt it and bind it.

2.  Heading South


This one was also on my list for Q3.  I did not manage to make any progress on that one but I'm determined to get started at least.  I'm using scraps for this one (I've got more than enough to make 100 quilts like this one!) and some Kona Charcoal for the background. 

3.  Urban Chained

        

This was also on my Q3 list and although I have the fabric all picked out, I wasn't able to even touch this one last quarter.

4.  Scrappy Blue Quilt

   

This is something I started a couple of weeks ago.  I am determined to use a lot of my scraps and my blue bins (yes, plural) were overflowing so I decided to go with a blue scrappy quilt to start with.  I've already made 14 of the 20 15" blocks I'll need.  Finishing this one should not be a problem.

And that's all I'm putting on my list for this quarter.

Comments

  1. Well done, Izzy!! Good luck tackling your latest list, you'll no doubt rock many finishes - wonder woman that you are xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I only set three goals this time around. My guild is hosting Libs Elliott for the Weight of Love workshop, but I can't go. boo, hoo, hoo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment