The Finish Along quarterly link-up had undergone a number of changes for 2016. A bunch of fabulous ladies are hosting the link-ups together this year and although you only link-up at one place, the links will be available for us all to visit at nine different blogs:
- Granny Squares Blanket: I started this blanket a couple of years ago... yes - years! I started joining the squares a few months ago, but it's been sitting in my sewing room ever since. I would really like to get this thing done before winter is over! So it's on the list.
- Spiraled: I put the top together last month. I would really like to finish this one this month. I need to piece a backing, quilt it and sew the binding on.
- Random Plus Quilt: I pieced this top a few month ago. I now need to piece a backing, quilt it and sew a binding on. This quilt will most likely go to the Island House so I'd like to be finished by April.
- Baby Heart Quilt: I found out I'm going to be a step-grandma in April so of course, I'm making a baby quilt. The top needs to be pieced and then quilted.
- Another Random Plus Quilt: The pieces are all cut up for a matching Plus quilt to go to the Island House. We have bunk beds and it would be nice for each bed to have a matching quilt.
- Orange and Pink Quilt: I pieced this top during the Fall and I LOVE IT!! But it now needs to become a quilt!
And that's it! I ordered batting last night so I'm pretty confident I can have these done in 3 months. I'll have all of the supplies I need so no excuses!
I will be linking up with the wonderful ladies of the 2016 FAL crew!!