Goals for Q1 of the 2015 FAL

I've said it before, I'm a maker of lists. Lists keep me focused, organised and they keep my brain from getting cluttered with stuff I need to do.

So in the spirit of getting things done in 2015 (and maybe even winning some cool prizes!), I decided to make a list of the stuff I want to get done this first quarter of 2015 and link up at Adrianne's for 2015 FAL.

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

 

Here we go...

Number 1: New Wave

I need to finish the quilting, prepare and sew the binding and label the quilt. The recipient of this quilt is undergoing chemo therapy right now and could use the warmth and love so this is the first priority.

Number 2: SuperNova Quilt

I must sew two more blocks (to bring the number to 12), sew the top together, quilt, etc. I would like to have this one finished for the guest bedroom at the Island so it needs to be done for the beginning of April.

Number 3: MMQG Challenge Quilt

For this one, I need to purchase backing fabric, quilt it, bind it and get it ready for the MMQG exhibit planned for April or May.

Number 4: Multi-Coloured Crochet Blanket


This is a blanket I started during the holidays. I really enjoy crocheting in the evening while the whole family is watching TV or a movie.
Number 5: Grey Crochet Blanket

I am adding two blankets on my list because I get a serious case of ADD when it comes to crochet and I want to focus and get these done before moving onto other crochet projects.

That's it! Five projects in 3 months... Totally doable! :-)

Izzy

 

 

Comments

  1. Great list and you're right. Totally doable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! My plan this year is NO lists and NO deadlines! hahahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Super Nova blocks! I keep looking that pattern over, thinking I should maybe tackle it this year. LOL, in addition to everything else I have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed, Izzy!!! Those first three quilts are going to be amazing. The supernova is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects look lovely. The supernova will be stunning! I can't crochet but I'm a knitter. Have fun finishing your goals

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some lovely projects on your FAL list! Enjoy finishing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, I can't wait to see the finishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment