My Favourite... for Valentine's Day

For the February Schnibbles parade, Sherri and Sinta asked us to post pictures of our favourite Schnibble.  It was just too difficult for me to choose a favourite from last year, so I decided to make a new one instead!  :-)

Introducing Reveille... all dressed in pink and red!

Reveille_Finished

It finishes at around 35" squares and I LOVE IT!  I used Always and Forever charm squares and the binding comes my leftover strips I had.  I would have preferred the binding to be all green, but I ran out...

Reveille_Quilting

I quilted in the ditch around each block and along the borders.  And then I used a squiggly stitch and stitched in the outer border.  I really like this squiggly thing! 

Oh and I got some really good news yesterday...  I won the weekly prize at Happy Quilting in the Starburst Quilt Along linky party!  $25 to spend at the Fat Quarter Shop... how cool is that!

Will be linking up at Freemotion by the River, Quilt Story and Crazy Mom Quilts.

Thank you visiting!

Izzy

Comments

  1. This quilt is adorable! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thinking! Congrats, I saw your win on Happy Quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thats a beautiful quilt! Nice win more fabric, can't ask for better then that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I just finished a Reveille quilt at Christmas time. I love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to have a Valentine quilt! Spectacular :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this quilt. Now I want a Valentine's Day quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment