WIP Wednesday

I worked on a few WIPs this week and I'm super happy to report that I got two of them finished.  First of all, I finished all of the table toppers I was making for my bedroom furniture.  I shared a picture of the smaller ones last week here.

Here is the largest one sitting on top of my dresser.


I also finished the December Schnibble called Morsel.  But I can't show pictures yet because it's a gift for someone who reads this blog.  Karen and I decided to make Morsel for each other as a Christmas exchange if you will and although she knows Morsel is on its way to her, I do want her to have at least the surprise of seeing "in person" which morsel I made and which fabric I chose.

And finally, my project this evening was pin basting Hubble which I plan on quilting this weekend.


Pin basting on my hands and knees on the hardwood floor is probably my least favourite thing.  My back is killing me now and I'm only halfway done! 

At the beginning of December, there were 5 things I really wanted to get done before the end of the month.  Quilting Hubble is only number 2 on the list!  I better get busy!

Linking up at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.

Izzy

Comments

  1. You can do it! Your dresser top runner looks great in those classic colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment