My Plans for the Weekend

I realized this week that I have way too many finished tops waiting for some quilting and I really need to bite the bullet and just get quilting.  Besides, my quilting could use some practice!

Last weekend, I felt lazy and really didn't want to drag Two Percent to my sewing table so instead, I got started with a new project.  I had half a Jelly Roll just sitting on my sewing table (I used the other half for Kaleidoscope) so decided to start sewing simple blocks to make myself a cute girly lap quilt.  I did some math and settled on small square-in-a-square blocks - each block can be completed with just 1/2 strip.  I added a cream neutral and before I knew it, I had a bunch of squares!

After arranging everything on the floor, I had 2 blocks leftover.  I'm probably going to use one as the label for the quilt and add the other one to the backing.



I'm hoping to finish this top on the weekend and I will definitely work on Two Percent.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. That is so pretty Izzy!! gorgeous :) Hope you have a fun weekend of sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment