Monday, March 26, 2012

Bibelot top all done!

The weather was absolutely dreadful all weekend which turned out quite good because that meant more time in the sewing room!  By Saturday evening, I had my Bibelot top - the March Schnibbles - all done.

Really bad picture!  Rainy day and bad lighting inside!  :-(

I decided not to make the pieced border.  I think once I add a really colourful binding, it'll be very nice.  I also like the size as it is right now - 35 1/2 " square.

I have to say these little T blocks were a lot of fun to make.  I chose to use Cape Ann charm squares with a cream background and love the look.

Here is a close-up of some of my favourite blocks...


Hope you had a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! Congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt without the border ~ it works perfectly. Good job!

    I love the Cape Ann fabrics, and while I didn't use the charm packs for anything... I might have to re-think that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bibelot is beautiful :-) I like that you chose not to add the border. Great job :-) The fabrics are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS