Weigh In Wednesday and February Wrap-up

Happy Leap Day!

There is no linky party for Weigh In Wednesday, but I thought I would post my weekly results anyway.  I'm pretty proud of myself this week.  I was really good with the food, and actually went for a few walks with the pooch this week.

I decided to cut all starchy carbs after 3:00 PM so it's basically lean protein and veggies for dinner every night.  I have to say it's been a lot easier than I thought it would be.  I get to have pasta and potatoes and bread for lunch so I'm not missing it too, too much.  I've also been having more fruit as snacks (I've never been a big fruit fan) and start every day with Greek yogurt and oatmeal.  I feel full after each meal, don't feel the need to snack so much.  Overall, I'm doing really well and I'm feeling even better!

Now if I could only get Jillian Michaels to play nice!  :-)  I purchased her Extreme Shred and Shed DVD recently and I have come to the conclusion that the woman is insane.  I couldn't even get through the warm-up without needing a break!  Seriously???

So here are my results for this week:

Goal:  -30 lbs
This week:  -1.5 lb
Total:  -16 lbs

Finally, today being the last day of February, I decided to create a collage of all the projects I worked on this month:




Hope you all had a great Leap Day 2012!

Comments

  1. Over halfway there! I love the mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...congratulations! what a wonderful week you had..and you are half way pass your goal..very exciting! :)
    The quilts you've made are so beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mosaic!
    Are you crazy doing that DVD?? She's mad!! I bet you'll get through it if you keep trying though. Just imagine her screaming in your face ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment