I got a new toy!

I've been wanting a new sewing machine for months now, but there is simply no way I can afford the one I really want so I had come to terms with the fact that my little machine was going to have to do for a few more years.

And then while I was at WalMart this past week, I saw this cutie on sale:


It's definitely not one of those high end machines, but it's got features I never had on a machine before like the needle-down feature, speed controls and lots and lots of different stitches!

I L.O.V.E. it!  :-)

That's it for now.  Talk to you all later!

Comments

  1. Looks like you are going to have a fun weekend of sewing :-) Enjoy playing with your new machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! love new toys!! That's a lots of stitches, what will you do with them all? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment