Waiting for the Postman!

I spent the better part of last year making quilts with Jelly Rolls... those beautiful, gorgeous, yummy rolls of fabric that are so much fun to play with!  So this year, I decided I was going to try to make quilts with Charm Packs - the cute 5" squares.  A couple of weeks ago, I posted about cutting up a Recipe for Friendship fat quarter bundle into 5" squares and so far, I've made 2 quilt tops with those:  McGuffey and Spin City (both are Schnibbles for Carrie Nelson's book Schnibbles Times Two).  I haven't yet posted pictures of Spin City but McGuffey looks amazing.

In fact, I'm loving these little 5" squares so much, I signed-up for the Fat Quarter Shop Charm Pack Club where 6 identical Charm Packs will be shipped to me every month.  September's fabric line:  Hometown!

So I am anxiously awaiting Mr. Postman who should be delivering my beautiful Hometown Charm Packs any day now!

Comments