Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada, so got to enjoy 3 wonderful sunny days at the cottage with D and the "small" children. I spent the afternoon of Saturday planting tulip and daffodil bulbs with the kids - we should have a beautiful flower garden this Spring!


And then I spent most of Sunday finishing Heather's quilt! Here is a picture of it hanging up to dry (it's not the best picture in the world - the room isn't big enough for me to get a really good picture!):


And here's a close-up of the middle with the quilting designs in purple:



I'll be giving Heather her quilt tomorrow at the office.

I also caught up on the Fat Quarter Shop's Mystery Designer BOM... finished blocks 2 to 4 (so July to September). I'm expecting October's block in the mail any day now!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and family...

Comments

  1. Wow, that's a gorgeous quilt and the quilting is really nice. Your friend is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment