Finished Baby Quilt

I finished Claudia's baby quilt. I just love how it turned out. You really can't see it in the picture, but I found a really cute quilting design that has little baby hands and hearts. So I used that for the border and the alternate blocks. I hate to brag, but these are the best looking pinwheel blocks I ever sewed... All of the points match perfectly... Don't they look beautiful? :-)



So now I have to choose my next project: either a lap quilt for my sister-in-law (her birthday is December 26) or a new table runner and placemats for the cottage. I definitely CANNOT buy any more fabric until the holidays so whatever project I choose, I will HAVE to get the fabric from my stash.

I also received Block #5 of the FatQuarter Shop Mystery BOM that I would like to get done this coming weekend and on November 2, the Layer Cake Quilt Along is beginning (look for the button on the right of my blog).

That's it for now. "Talk" to you later.

Comments

  1. Hi Izzy,
    I used some of the same Christmas fabrics in my one of my latest Schnibbles quilts that is on my blog! I like that the colors are not as traditional as some Christmas fabrics. They look great in your blocks! I don't know why it gave you an error message when you tried to become a follower. I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment